THE SEASONS HAVE CHANGED... BUT THE PANDEMIC REMAINS.... HOWEVER... WITH WARMER TEMPERATURES – THERE’S AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THINGS UP A BIT...
This spring I want to give people tips on how to keep enjoying their homes with small tweaks, fun family challenges and more.
● I think most people know I am a plant-based gal! Now what’s interesting is that my family is NOT! So this spring I am going to try and sneak more plant based goodness into their meals!
● I am in LOVE with the new President's Choice Plant-Based products. They have a TON of options and flavours, so you don’t feel like you’re sacrificing anything to add in more plant-based products. Cool fact, almost 40% of Canadians are looking to bring more plant based options into their diets!
● This spring I am mixing things up! I am going to be doing a weekly Meatless Challenge with my family – things like Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday, Spaghetti Saturday…but all plant based!
● Now you have to get creative to keep three young girls excited about dinner. Let’s talk about a pizza bar…before we get started though…you’ve got to tell me – does pineapple belong on a pizza?????
● I absolutely love setting up a DIY pizza night and the kids love it too. I fill different sized containers with fun toppings like cheese, basil, pineapple, veggies and this time around, since I’m vegetarian and trying to get more plant based goodness into my family’s meals, I’m going with the PC Plant-Based Fresh Beefless Ground and Sweet Italian Sausage.
○ PC Plant-Based Fresh Beefless Ground – I know people LOVE grounds on their pizza. This plant based version is a great topping that will delight every pizza lover at your table
○ PC Spicy Italian Sausage - is also a great pizza topping. This PC version is made with Italian seasoning and features traditional flavours like paprika and fennel
Outdoor Movie Night!
I know we cant go to the movies but why not brings the movies to you with an outdoor movie night on the grass or patio! It creates great memories, as well as making you feel like you have had an adventure, even though you haven't left the property!
(photo: life by leanne)
You cant forget about the popcorn and snacks!! Have fun with creating a concession stand, use what you can find around the house like jars and bowls to set up a fun display for the kids. Makes a moment that more special1